Manitoba Peer-to-Peer Network Supports and Services
Our supports and services are here to help you introduce and optimize technology within your practice. They include:
- small- and large-group coaching and educational sessions available in-person or via interactive webinar focused on EMR optimization and best practices
- EMR tips and tricks and educational videos from our Peer Supporters (and others) that help you maximize the value of your EMR and other health technologies
- opportunities to optimize your EMR use and better understand and improve the quality/integrity of your data
- opportunities to consult with your peers about using technology workflows and processes that improve patient care and the health-care system
Click the links below for more information
View EMR tips and tricks videos, along with educational presentations focused on EMR optimization.
Review current and previous issues of our bi-monthly newsletter and find out how to subscribe.
EMR Optimization Support service*
Receive an assessment of your clinics EMR use and data quality along with practical advice from a Peer Supporter on how to maximize the value of your EMR. Learn more or open the application form.
Join us over your lunch hour or after clinic hours from the comfort of your office or home. Listen to the speaker on the phone while following the presentation on a computer with Internet access.
These small-group education sessions use live EMR demonstrations to focus on EMR optimization and how to best leverage health technologies to improve patient care.
These larger group sessions offer valuable information on health technology topics and how they align with primary care planning in Manitoba.
Our Peer Supporters come from a variety of health-care roles and can meet with you one-on-one to answer questions and provide practical advice and guidance specific to your EMR in the context of your own clinic or practice.
This toolkit provides information to guide you through the process of selecting, implementing and optimizing an EMR. Work is currently underway to enhance the optimization sections of the toolkit, helping you to achieve maximum value from your EMR.
* may be eligible for continuing medical education credits